About Dr. Cohen
Dr. Richard L. Cohen, DC, DIHOM, DIP, AC [IAMA], CICME, C.AC, CIDE, FBIH
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Certified Instructor of Clinical Kinesiology
- Certified and Diplomate in Acupuncture
- Fellow and Diplomate in Homeopathic Medicine
- Certified Impairment and Disability Evaluator
- Certified Independent Chiropractic Medical Examiner
- CAO 1982 Chiropractor of the Year [USA]
- Twice Awarded Best State Chiropractic Journal Editor American Chiropractic Association
- Chiropractic Journalism Award Parker Chiropractic Research Foundation
Dr. Cohen has over 40 years experience as a teacher, author and practitioner of advanced kinesiological based complementary medicine.
He is a specialist in natural family health care, craniopathy, acupuncture, applied kinesiology, chiropractic, physical medicine, sports, automobile and personal injuries, clinical kinesiology, homeopathic, allergy, nutritional, pain, and natural medicine.
Unusual and difficult cases may be helped by the integrative approach his office uses.
No other office provides as comprehensive an array of holistic, analytical and treatment methods in such an efficient, effective and affordable manner.
Dr. R.L. Cohen
Chiropractic, Acupuncture, Accident, Injury, Homeopath, Allergy, and Kinesiological Natural Medicine
Chattel House #2
Ch Ch, Barbados
Alternate phone numbers:
(246) 262-8620 or 252-7154